When dealing with the coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Shugarman's Bath are taking every measure to properly service your needs while protecting the health of our customers and employees.
From online meetings and digital analyses during planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools that minimize face-to-face interactions, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that you deserve.
● Honoring Shelter in Place Rules Put in Place by the State of California by Working From Home and Keeping All Non-Owner Employees Out of the Office
● Asking Employees to Honor Social Distancing Rules to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
● Provide Video Technology as an Option to Plan Projects via the Phone or Internet - We are Hosting Zoom Design Consultations to Move Forward With Projects
● Putting our Production Calendar on Hold While Shelter in Place is the Rule in California
● Maintaining Clean and Sanitary Office Environment Based on CDC Standards
In addition to the above. We want to make sure our production crews and employees have plenty of work to come back to. In order to do so, we are offering very steep discounts for our bathroom remodeling jobs while we are not allowed to be in homes. Contact us to find out about our virtual presentations and discounts available.
Our hearts go out to all who have been affected by this situation. Our business remains open and we are committed to providing the best customer service and experience that we are known for during this challenging time.
Rest assured that we will continue to monitor appropriate protocol related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and continue to make the safety and well-being of our customers and associates a priority.
Shugarman's Bath Management
Center of Disease Control (www.cdc.gov)
World Health Organization (www.who.int)
Subscribe to Shugarman's Bath's Blog